Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dell Studio 1555



My long awaited Dell Studio 1555 has finally arrived today. Delivery took more than a month due to some technical error on my order. I am so glad that at long last I finally have it with me. I have chosen ruby red colour because I never really like the standard boring black colour for a laptop. It comes with Intel Core 2 duo processor P8600 (2.4GHz), 4GB memory, 256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570, 320GB hard drive, 15.6" high definition (1600x900) display, 2.0 mega pixel web cam and 6-cell lithium ion primary battery. Can't wait to try it out......

I have used it for a few days now and so far there aren't any issues with the new Laptop. I simply love the design, the vibrant and crisp display and good overall performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails