Friday, August 7, 2009

A not so great dinner ....


I attended the company annual dinner last night held at a hotel in Seri Kembangan. The theme of the night was Hawaiian and most dressed to the theme except for a few who were in their office attire. We were told that the buffer dinner was a lavish one but it was a big disappointment. The food on offer was salads, prawns, oysters, barbeque lamb, chicken sausages, pasta, fried noodles and rice, spicy fish, sweet and sour seafood, satay, rojak, some desserts and coconuts. The only beverage served was some cheap cordial orange juice which was not even fresh and to make matters worse I couldn't see what I was eating due to inadequate lighting for the tables located closed to the man made beach, so we were all flying blind.

The entertainment bit performed by the staff was quite amusing. There were also karaoke competition, best dress and lucky draw. I won a hamper. Hooray! By the time I got home, I was very tired and went straight to bed but the next morning I had great 'workout' which more than made up for last night. Hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails