Monday, August 17, 2009

Muscle Injuries

Since my previous article on loosing weight, I am pleased to note that I have achieved a weight loss of 2 kg. Yay... In order to keep up my exercise routine, every Saturday I will start the morning by heading straight to the gym, where I will climb on the cross trainer for half an hour and some weight exercises. But last Saturday, I pulled a muscle on my left hip and couldn't go to work on Monday. Occasionally I hurt my muscle on my back but still manage to recover in a short time but this time it hurt real bad. Thanks to the doctor after some pain killers and muscle relaxant, I am feeling much better. I just have to be more careful and try not to get any muscle injuries as it can be quite a painful and unpleasant feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails