Friday, May 29, 2009

Belkin DFD 15.6" Slim Backpack

Since the Dell Studio 1555 which I have ordered online about 2 weeks ago doesn't come with a bag, I thought the logical thing to do was to get a bag to protect my laptop. After searching for a bit, I decided to order the Belkin DFD 15.6" Slim Backpack - Pitch Black Soft Grey on 27th May and much to my delight it arrived on 29th May which was rather good compared to my laptop which has no sign of any delivery yet. I was told by Dell that there were some technical error and as a result my order was cancelled and now my order is in process. I have been waiting for 2 weeks now and hopefully by next week it will arrive at my door step.

I am quite happy and satisfied with the Belkin bag. It is slim, lightweight, plush soft-touching and overall pretty sleek design. It also has room for pen, mp3, power supply, business cards and other accessories. The shoulder straps have extra padding for comfort. The only thing that is missing now is the laptop. Still waiting.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails